Guess who I am! The forest animals in this book only show their tails at first. Bushy tails, teeny tiny tails, round tails … Do you know which animal is hiding behind the flap? And where the baby animals live? Find out!
A sweet picture book in which little ones can guess which tail belongs to which animal.
For toddlers ages 18 months and up, with a focus on the child’s world.
|Title:||Zie je mijn staart?|
|ISBN:||978 90 448 2812 2|
- Kan du se min hale? Denmark, Turbine.
- VEDI LA MIA CODA? Italy, Il Castello.
- Do You See My Tail? USA, Clavis Publishing.
- Taiwan, Complex Chinese, Pretty Smart Cultural & Creative.
- Korea, KIZM Education Group.
- Basque Country, Elkar Argitaletxeak.